The famous Baker Boy Cap style – made with our hard-wearing, durable Derby Tweed.
Our Charlie Cap offers you the vintage look all whilst keeping your head warm and dry. Teflon-coated for supreme quality and durability.
Your Charlie Cap will feature 8 triangular panels, adjoined by a central button at the top of the cap.
Made using top quality Derby Tweed which is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together making it a thick and tightly woven fabric – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. This type of weaving can be made in a multi-tone pattern, which has diagonal parallel ribs. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We always strive to bring you a hat manufactured to the highest of standards. W&H have been developing tweed caps for over 20 years, so you can be assured of top quality design and manufacturing.
A suitable choice throughout the seasons. Tweed is a natural insulator – along with the firm fitting, your head will be protected from the cold winds. When it starts showering, the teflon-coated tweed helps fend off water to help keep your head dry.
During hotter months, the natural breathability of Tweed and the internal sweatband will allow perspiration to be absorbed and released, keeping your head dry. Your eyes will be protected from the Sun thanks to the stitched-down peak.
A classic style using classic tweed material – this cap is great whether in the town or country.
Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage, Blue Tweed and Brown Tweed. Complete the country look with our selection of matching jackets, blazers, waistcoats, gilets and breeks.
Be sure to accurately measure your head and refer to our size guide to get the fit you should expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
To preserve quality, lightly sponge clean in warm/cool water or dry clean only. Never use powder detergent.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Shower-proof – teflon-coating and the tweed makes this hat water-resistant.
- Windproof – your head will be protected from the wind so your head stays warm.
- Deep, firm fitting – accurately measure your head to get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- 20+ years experience – designed by professionals.
- Easy to style – we have a wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breeks.
- Made from top quality Derby Tweed – twill woven, spun yarn and 400GSM weight.
- Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage, Blue Tweed and Brown Tweed.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell is made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% mixed fibres.
- Inner lining is 100% polyester.
- Pre-formed peak.
- Deep back fitting.
- Grosgrain ribbed sweatband.
- Available in sizes 57CM – 61CM.
- 8 triangular panels, adjoined by a central button at the top of the cap.