A gentleman’s classic designed for the stylish outdoorsman. One who requires formality and style with their tweed jacket.
Although this piece is designed for style, it does not lack usability – water-resistant, durable and warm.
Our Windsor Blazer is made out of top-quality tweed from mills in Italy. These wool mills were founded in 1977 by three brothers. Their expertise in creating excellent fabrics has allowed us to bring you a versatile blazer, fit for any manner of outdoor activities. Wear it for formal occasions or to look extra stylish during your outdoor hobbies.
We strive to bring you a blazer manufactured to the highest of standards. We have been developing tweed jackets for over 20 years, so you can be assured you’re receiving a jacket made by professionals.
The Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave where the yarns are packed very closely together, making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. This type of weaving can be made in a multi-tone pattern, with diagonal parallel ribs. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around every fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all whilst not affecting the fabrics weight, look, colour, look, or breathability.
This blazer is ideal all year round. It is lighter than our typical Tweed Shooting Jacket, so is more suitable for the summer. Continue using it during the colder months by wearing over layers (such as our matching Alcott Waistcoat) to keep you extra warm – while the Teflon coating provides protection against rain.
Your Windsor Blazer will have a classic, regular fit, and the soft inner lining offers you a luxurious feel.
It can be easily dressed up/down without worry – style with our country shirts, with/without a tie, matching caps and waistcoats, and more!
We stock a wide range of matching country garments to complete your country look.
Accurately measure yourself and check against our size guide to receive the perfect fit you expect from Walker & Hawkes.
Dry-clean or hand-wash only to preserve quality.
- Stylish and functional – an essential piece for the savvy outdoorsman.
- Made with 20+ years experience – we’ve been designing tweed garments for 20+ years.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Water-resistant – Teflon Fabric Protector helps fend off rain and dirt.
- Soft inner lining – for a luxurious feel.
- Suitable for all weathers – can be layered for extra warmth.
- Easy to style – wear with our shirts during the summer or pair with our matching waistcoats during the winter. Matching breek trousers and hats also available.
- Made from high quality Derby Tweed.
- All our jackets come with the famous Walker & Hawkes brand stitched on the inside.
- Your Windsor Blazer will be dispatched quickly and safely in a W&H box with a hanger.
- Available in Dark Sage or Light Sage.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer jacket is made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% composed of other fibres.
- Internal lining is 100% polyester.
- Single breasted with two button fastening.
- 1 front breast pocket
- 2 front pockets with flaps.
- 3 button cuffs
- 4 interior pockets.
- Spare buttons included.
- Padded shoulders.
- Back air vents.
- Notched lapel.