A gentleman’s classic. Whether you’re in the town or country – the Blakemore Blazer will fit the bill.
Expert craftsmanship – from the hand-woven tweed to the manufacturing process. We have meticulously designed this blazer for style whilst ensuring quality and durability are maintained.
Harris Tweed is a premium fabric hand-made in Northern Scotland from pure virgin wool – meaning the wool has never been used before. Widely considered one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world, and is the only fabric protected by legislation to ensure top quality is maintained in every metre.
According to the act, Harris Tweed must be: “Handwoven by the islanders at their homes in the Outer Hebrides, finished in the Outer Hebrides, and made from pure virgin wool dyed and spun in the Outer Hebrides.” They are located in the North of Scotland, in the islands of Lewis, Harris, Uist and Barra.
Every roll produced is inspected by a member of the Harris Tweed Authority before it is hand-stamped and sent away for use.
So if you are buying any Harris Tweed product, you can be sure it has been hand-crafted to perfection!
We’ve been designing tweed garments for over 20 years here at Walker & Hawkes.
Combined with the world-renowned Harris Tweed fabric – you’ll feel the essence of excellent craftsmanship when wearing your Blakemore Blazer.
A classic, regular-fit jacket which is naturally weighted to keep you warm during those outdoor occasions. Single-breasted with two leather button fastenings, this blazer can be worn casually or formally with a shirt and tie.
We have a selection of colours available. Choose an earthy colour which beautifully captures the aura of the Scottish landscape. Or go for a more contemporary look with our more vivid colourways.
Complete the stylish country look with our other Harris Tweed garments. Matching waistcoats, gloves and hats available. Smarten up the look with our country shirts.
Dry-clean or hand-wash only to preserve the quality.
- 100% Authentic Harris Tweed – hand-woven in the Western Isles of Scotland. Known as one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world.
- Designed with 20+ years experience – we’ve been designing tweed jackets for 20+ years. So you can be assured of expert craftsmanship.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight, so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Renewable source – the sheep grow their woollen fleece back every year so it is a renewable source. Wool production also creates a low amount of carbon emissions.
- Water-Resistant – it is water-resistant as it can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without soaking through. This also helps absorb perspiration to keep you cool during the Summer months.
- Suitable for all weather – wear with a shirt during the summer or pair with our matching waistcoat during the winter.
- Resistant to creases and wrinkles – you won’t have to worry about your tweed garment creasing or wrinkling due to its natural elasticity.
- Classic, regular fit.
- Your blazer will be dispatched quickly and safely in a protective box with a Harris Tweed cover and hanger.
- Available in Clinton Brown, Steel Grey, White Sand, and Royal Blue.
- Matching waistcoats, gloves and hats available.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, fashion, outerwear, races, weddings, formal occasions and more!
- Outer fabric is 100% pure virgin wool.
- Internal lining is made from 100% polyester.
- Single-breasted with 2 leather button fastenings.
- Side vents.
- 2 front pockets with flaps.
- 4 interior pockets.
- 3 genuine leather button cuffs.
- Spare leather buttons included.
- Harris Tweed seam label on left sleeve cuff.