Indulge in luxury with our Hallbrook Gloves.
Meticulously crafted – from the hand-woven Harris Tweed to the manufacturing with genuine sheep leather.
The genuine leather palm provides a firm grip and adds a touch of refinement. The brushed interior offers a cosy, plush feel that your hands will love. The elasticated wristband with an adjustable studded strap ensures a snug, secure fit, keeping out the wind and moisture.
Harris Tweed is a premium fabric handwoven by skilled artisans in Scotland, from pure virgin wool – meaning it has never been used before. It is widely considered one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world and is the only fabric actually protected by legislation to ensure top quality is maintained.
According to the act, Harris Tweed must be: “Handwoven by the islanders at their homes in the Outer Hebrides, finished in the Outer Hebrides, and made from pure virgin wool dyed and spun in the Outer Hebrides.” They are located in the North of Scotland, on the islands of Lewis, Harris, Uist and Barra. Every roll produced has to be inspected by a member of the Harris Tweed Authority before it is hand-stamped and sent away for use.
So if you are buying any Harris Tweed product, you can be sure it will be hand-crafted to perfection!
We’ve been designing tweed garments for 20+ years here at Walker & Hawkes. Combined with the world-renowned Harris Tweed fabric – we’re confident you’ll feel the luxuriousness of your Hallbrook Gloves.
The gloves’ versatile design makes them an ideal accessory for any occasion, whether you’re hiking, farming, horse-riding, shooting, or simply looking for a fashion-forward addition to your outerwear collection. So whether our in the town or country – our Hallbrook Gloves have you covered.
Pair them with our range of matching Harris Tweed garments, including blazers, waistcoats, and caps, for a complete look that’s both practical and stylish.
We have a selection of colours available. Choose an earthy colour which beautifully captures the aura of the Scottish landscape. Or go for a contemporary look with our more vivid colourways. Charcoal, Clinton Brown, Midnight Blue, Steel Grey and White Sand colours are available.
- 100% Authentic Harris Tweed – hand-woven in the Western Isles of Scotland. Known as one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world.
- Shower-proof – Harris Tweed and genuine leather make these gloves water-resistant.
- Windproof – strong stitching and elasticated wristband with studded strap ensures you’re protected from cold winds.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight, so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Genuine leather – sheep leather palm for grip and a touch of class.
- Brushed inside – a comfortable and quality feel for your hands.
- 20+ years experience – we have over 20 years of experience designing tweed garments.
- Renewable source – the sheep grow their woollen fleece back every year, so it is a renewable source. Wool production also creates a low amount of carbon emissions.
- Easy to style – we have a wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breaks.
- Your Hallbrook Gloves will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Charcoal, Clinton Brown, Midnight Blue, Steel Grey and White Sand.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell is made from 100% wool with 100% genuine sheep leather palm.
- Internal lining is 100% polyester.
- Elasticated wristband with adjustable studded strap.