Looking for a flat cap to tick all the boxes? Waterproof, durable, stylish and windproof.
This hat is designed for utmost functionality during your outdoor pursuits.
No matter what the weather is throwing at you, this hat will keep your head warm and dry. The rain will bounce off the outer shell due to the teflon-coated treatment and waterproof lining. The firm, deep fitting means your head is fully protected from wind – keeping your head as warm as possible.
Made using top quality Derby Tweed, we strive to bring you a hat manufactured to the highest of standards. We have been developing tweed caps for over 20 years, so you can be assured you are getting top quality design and manufacturing.
The Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. This type of weaving can be made in a multi-tone pattern, which has diagonal parallel ribs. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with a Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around each fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all while not affecting the fabrics weight, look, feel, colour, or breathability.
Although this hat is a perfect choice for the colder months, its natural lightweight design and stitched down pre-formed peak will keep the Sun out your eyes, making it wearable during the hotter months too. A ribbed internal sweatband will help soak up perspiration and also prevent an itchy forehead.
Our Tweed Flat Cap has a diamond quilted lining for a comfortable, yet classy feel. Our Flat Cap is true to its name as we’ve ensured it sits symmetrically on your head.
This vintage styled hat is a great companion during your outdoor activities – whether you’re out shooting, walking the dog or out in the town.
Complete the country look by combining with our wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breeks.
Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage
To get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product, be sure to accurately measure your head and refer to our size guide.
- Waterproof – teflon-coated tweed and interlining membrane keep your head dry.
- Windproof – your head will be protected from the wind, so your head stays warm.
- Deep, firm fitting – accurately measure your head to get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight, so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off dirt, stains and other liquids.
- Made with 20+ years experience – we’ve been designing tweed caps for over 20 years, so you can be sure of expert craftsmanship.
- Easy to style – we have a wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breaks.
- Made from top quality Derby Tweed.
- Available in Light Sage and Dark Sage.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell is made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% mixed fibres.
- Inner lining is 100% polyester.
- Waterproof interlining membrane.
- Teflon-coated tweed.
- Pre-formed peak.
- Grosgrain ribbed sweatband.
- Available in sizes 56CM – 62CM.