Designed to keep the outdoorswoman protected in a classic tweed style. Waterproof, warm and durable.
Whatever the outdoor pursuit, your Hazelwood Jacket will keep you protected.
You won’t have to worry about the weather because your Hazelwood Jacket will fend off rain due to its interlining and teflon-fabric protector. The windstopper-cuffs, detachable throat flap, hand-warmer pockets and thick design will ensure wind is shut out to keep your body as warm as possible.
Although this jacket is padded for warmth, it typically has a roomy fit to facilitate movement and the choice of layering.
Your Hazelwood Jacket will have front bellow pockets to carry your belongings safely – making it easier to focus on your outdoor ventures!
Made in Britain using top quality Derby Tweed, we strive to bring you a jacket manufactured to the highest of standards. We have been developing this jacket for over 20 years, so you can be assured you’re receiving a jacket made by professionals.
The Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with a Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around each fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all while not affecting the fabrics weight, look, feel, colour, or breathability.
Choose from a range of colours. Go for either the classic, modest colours or a more vibrant look with our overcheck versions. Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage, Beige Tweed, Navy Tweed, Red Stripe, Pink Stripe or Purple Stripe.
Accurately measure yourself and refer to our size guide to receive the great fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
- Made in Britain – manufactured in the U.K for 20+ years.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Waterproof – Teflon Fabric Protector and inner membrane makes this garment 100% waterproof.
- Windproof – strong stitching and quilted padded lining ensures you’re protected from cold winds so you’re kept warm.
- Breathable – the breathable membrane helps keep the inside of the jacket dry from perspiration.
- Functional – multiple pockets, hand-warmer pockets, snap tab for quick access to front pockets, windstopper cuffs and more.
- Freedom of movement – comes with a roomy fit to accommodate layering whilst ensuring unrestricted movement during your outdoor pursuits.
- Easy to style – suits our other tweed products perfectly. Gilets, waistcoats and hats available.
- All our jackets come with the famous Walker & Hawkes brand stitched on the inside and branded studs.
- Your Hazelwood Jacket will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage, Beige Tweed, Navy Tweed, Red Stripe, Pink Stripe and Purple Stripe.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% mixed fibres.
- Internal lining is 100% polyester.
- Diamond quilted padded lining.
- Wind-stopper sleeve cuffs.
- 2 hand warmer pockets.
- 2 front bellow pockets with snap tabs for quick access.
- 1 inside zipped pocket.
- 2-way heavy duty brass zip with studded storm flap enclosure.
- Detachable throat flap.
- Moleskin trimming around the collar and pockets.
- Walker and Hawkes branded studs.
- Reinforced seams on shoulders.
- Side studs for adjustable waist.
- 70g padding.