Embrace your inner adventurer with our Wool Felt Dalby Outback Hat.
Made from the ever-versatile Wool Felt fabric – your Dalby Hat will be suitable all year round to protect you from rain, Sun and wind. Finished with a real cowhide leather trim and diamond crown.
Wool Felt fabric has many benefits to make it a great material for hats. It is made from natural fibres that are tightly compressed and interlocked, using high levels of pressure and heat to produce a dense and durable material. A lightweight hat which is perfect all year round thanks to its excellent temperature regulation – made possible due to tiny air pockets within the fibres of wool which trap heat during cold weather. The natural water-resistance of wool means it’ll help keep your head dry during light showers. It also has the ability to wick away moisture from your head with a hand-made inner sweatband – keeping you dry and comfortable in hot and humid weather. When the Sun is out, your eyes will be protected due to the wide brim.
So, as well as lasting for many years to come – you can wear your Dalby Hat all throughout the year too.
As well as being protected, your Dalby Hat will give you stylistic distinction while wearing it out in the field or town. The unique texture gives it an elegant look, with the soft velvety surface adding further depth to the colours. The aesthetics of this Outback Hat is further refined by the stitched-on band made with genuine leather and a decorative brass belt buckle. Finished with an embossed Walker & Hawkes logo on the opposite side. The crushable capability of Wool Felt means you can easily fold your hat away when travelling, and it will pop back into shape once needed. This flexibility also means it’ll mold to the shape of your head to give you that custom-fitted feel.
Compliments smart or casual outfits. Complete the look with our collection of stylish and practical garments. Jackets, gilets, waistcoats, and more available.
Comes in 4 distinct colours – Olive, Brown, Navy and Red. Delivered in a bubble-wrapped W&H box.
Please measure your head accurately and refer to our size guide to get your perfect, firm fit. It’ll help keep the hat on during those windy days!
To clean, gently brush with a hat brush. Use lint roller to remove dust and debris.
- 100% Wool Felt – made from a durable, stylish and functional fabric. A soft, velvety surface for a luxurious feel.
- All-weather hat – showerproof and a natural insulator, so keeps you warm and dry during winter. Lightweight and breathable to keep you cool during hot and humid days – with the wide-brim offering protection for your eyes from the Sun.
- Durable – the natural fibres are tightly interlocked using high levels of pressure and heat, resulting in a dense, durable material lasting you seasons to come.
- Distinctive style – a unique texture with rich, deep tones. Finished with a cowhide leather band, embossed Walker & Hawkes logo and a diamond crown.
- Crushable – can be folded away and will bounce back to its original shape. Ideal for travelling. The flexibility means it’ll also mold to the shape of your head for that custom-fitted feel.
- Renewable source – the sheep grow their woollen fleece back every year so it is a renewable source. Wool production also creates a low amount of carbon emissions.
- UV Protection – wool naturally protects you from UV radiation.
- Your Dalby Hat will be dispatched quickly and safely in a bubble-wrapped W&H box.
- Available in Olive, Brown, Navy and Red.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Made from 100% Wool Felt.
- Genuine leather band with decorative brass belt buckle and embossed logo.
- Pinched diamond crown.
- Hand-made internal sweatband.