A wardrobe staple which you’ll be reaching for time and time again.
Whether in the town or country – our Leighton Trousers will surely be part of the entourage. Expertly cut using our durable Derby Tweed.
Expertly crafted in the U.K. with our 20+ years experience developing tweed garments. We are confident the Leighton Trousers will fulfil the demands of any stylish and active outdoorsman.
Our Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together, making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. This type of weaving can be made in a multi-tone pattern, which has diagonal parallel ribs. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with a Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around each fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all while not affecting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, colour, or breathability.
Available in Light Sage and Dark Sage, these trousers are a perfect companion for nights out in the town or days out in the field.
Designed with a classic fit and is available in regular or short leg lengths. The Leighton Trousers work great as part of a full Derby Tweed ensemble. Our formal set, including the Windsor Blazer and Alcott Waistcoat, will grant a rugged yet sophisticated look. For those more active days in the field – combine it with our Barrington Gilet and Barlaston Shooting Jacket for full protection from the elements.
Top off the look with our range of tweed caps and hats.
Accurately measure yourself and refer to our size guide to receive the great fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
Dry-clean or hand-wash to preserve the quality of your garment.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Warm – our trousers are thick to keep you as warm as possible.
- Made in Britain – designed with 20+ years experience in tweed garment production.
- Easy to style – suits our other tweed products perfectly. Waistcoats, hats, jackets and more available.
- Your Leighton Trousers will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Light Sage and Dark Sage.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% mixed fibres.
- Internal lining is made from 100% cotton.
- Brass zip.
- 2 side pockets.
- 1 buttoned back pocket.