The Harrington jacket is a timeless classic which has kept its popularity for nearly 100 years.
First designed as a stylish golf jacket, it has been made famous by the star-studded names who wore this jacket in films and their personal lives – Elvis Presely, James Deen and Frank Sinatra are only a few!
It got its name from a character, ‘Ryan Harrington’ (played by Ryan O’Neal), who wore the jacket on a 1960s prime time soap opera called ‘Peyton Place’
After a few outings with the jacket, it is obvious to see why the Harrington jacket has become a staple wardrobe item. It is undeniably fashionable while offering you the versatility to expect from an outerwear jacket. This is made possible by it’s lightweight design and a roomy feel inside which gives you more freedom when moving around.
These features make it suitable for many weather conditions, you won’t get too hot during the summer and it’s water resistance helps keep you dry during wetter periods.
- Lightweight – made out of top-quality, lightweight cotton and mixed fibres.
- Timeless classic – the Harrington jacket has been a popular item in many wardrobes and shows no signs of disappearing.
- Versatile – designed with a lightweight, roomy feel so it’s easy to move around in while offering all the functionality of an outerwear jacket.
- Water-resistant – outer shell is made out of water-resistance material.
- Easy-to-style – can be worn casually with trainers and jeans, or go for a more smart look by pairing with smart trousers and a shirt.
- Outer shell 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton.
- Internal lining is made from 100% Cotton Tartan lining.
- Elasticated cuffs and waistband.
- 2 buttoned down side pockets.
- 1 inside pocket.