Perfect for the busy countryman. One who needs a lightweight, easy-to-care shirt.
Our Murton Shirt is made from polycotton fabric which means it’s easier to iron (sometimes not even required after laundering) and drip dries. The lightweight design keeps you light on your feet to offer extra freedom during your outdoor pursuits.
The extra usability combined with the stylistic versatility makes this a staple wardrobe item in any man’s wardrobe.
Although a lightweight shirt, the polycotton is a durable fabric which does not succumb to wear and tear easily. The inside is brushed for a soft, comfortable feel on the skin.
Available in green, blue, red and olive. It can easily be dressed up or down without worry. Complete the country look by combining with our selection of tweed/wax gilets and jackets. Or go for a more sophisticated look with our tweed waistcoats and blazers – add a tie and you’ll be ready for any kind of formal occasion!
Your Murton Shirt will come as a classic, regular fit. Be sure to accurately measure yourself and check against our size guide so you get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
Cold rinse, short spin or drip dry. Do not wring, do not bleach and warm iron when damp.
- Durable – tightly sewn cotton and W&H buttons.
- Easy care – the polycotton fabric means it’s easier to iron and drip dries quickly. Ideal for the active outdoorsman.
- Brushed inside – inside is lightly brushed for a soft feel.
- Lightweight – ideal for active outdoorsmen.
- Classic, regular fit – accurately measure yourself to receive an ideal fit.
- Versatile styling – easy to dress up or down to suit the occasion.
- Dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Green, Blue, Red and Olive.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, farming, fashion, formal occasions and more!
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester.
- Single patched chest pocket.
- Stiffened collar.
- Double buttoned cuff sleeves.
- Branded W&H buttons.
- Pocket flag label.