The perfect choice to top off your vintage look. Your Tommy Cap will have a soft outer shell with a natural loose-fitted look.
Our Tommy Cap features 8 triangular panels, adjoined by a central button at the top of the hat. Popularised by the Peaky Blinders show, our hat captures the classic look you might be after. We’ve been designing wool caps for 20+ years so you can be assured you’ll receive a hat made by professionals.
Lined with a soft, quilted fabric to give you a luxurious feel and an inner trim band to prevent the wool from irritating your head.
As you should expect from a Walker & Hawkes hat, your Tommy Cap will have a deep, solid fit – keeping your head protected from heavy winds.
When the Sun is out, the stitched down peak will keep your eyes covered and lightweight design will ensure you aren’t weighed down too much.
A great companion whether you’re out in the town or country. Our Tommy Cap easily folds for storage whilst keeping its shape. We recommend styling with our selection of classic country wear – jackets, blazers, waistcoats, and more available.
Be sure to accurately measure your head and check against our size guide to get a firm-fit.
Hand-wash or dry-clean only to preserve quality.
- Classic Baker Boy style – our Tommy Cap offers a natural, loose-fitted look.
- Deep, firm fitting – check our size guide to get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes hat.
- 20+ years experience – designed by professionals.
- Quilted lining – a soft inner lining so it feels as good as it looks.
- Suited for all weather – protects you from wind, rain and the sun.
- Soft outer shell – made from a top quality, soft fabric.
- Available in Brown Check, Brown Herringbone, Grey Herringbone and Green Herringbone.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 40% wool and 60% polyester.
- Inner lining is 100% quilted polyester.
- Grosgrain sweatband.
- Stitched down peak.