Pass on this Tweed classic to your little ones.
Matches perfectly with our Men’s Barlaston Jacket and Ladies Hazelwood Jacket so the whole family can get the vintage look! Just like the ‘big’ versions, the Noah jacket is just as durable, waterproof and warm to keep your child protected no matter the weather. So get the whole family wrapped up in our Derby Tweed and get out on your outdoor adventures!
Our Noah Jacket will keep your loved ones warm and dry during those harsher weather conditions. This is made possible due to the teflon fabric protector the tweed is treated with – fending off dirt, soils and stains whilst also protecting from rain. The interlining membrane makes this jacket completely waterproof. Along with the wind-stopper cuffs, hand-warmer pockets and thick design, the Noah jacket will withstand anything your kids can throw at it!
Made in Britain using top quality Derby Tweed, we strive to bring you a jacket manufactured to the highest of standards. We have been developing this jacket for over 20 years, so you can be assured you’re receiving a jacket made by professionals.
The Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with a Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around each fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all while not affecting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, colour, or breathability.
Our Noah Jacket has a roomy fit to accommodate layering and freedom of movement. This can also be handy to ensure your child doesn’t outgrow it the day after you buy it!
Style with our selection of matching kids’ garments. Caps, gilets and breeks available to complete the Derby Tweed look.
Available in Dark Sage and Light Sage.
Accurately measure your child and refer to our size guide to get the great fit you expect from W&H.
Dry-clean or hand-wash to preserve the quality of your garment.
- Match the whole family – the Noah jacket matches perfectly with our Men’s Barlaston and Ladies Hazelwood jackets.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Waterproof – Teflon Fabric Protector and inner membrane makes this garment 100% waterproof.
- Windproof – strong stitching, drop-liner, inner-quilted lining and storm-flap ensures cold winds are kept out.
- Breathable – the breathable membrane helps keep the inside of the jacket dry from perspiration.
- Functional – multiple pockets, hand-warmer pockets, windstopper cuffs and more.
- Warm – our jacket is thick to keep you as warm as possible.
- Freedom of movement – comes with a roomy fit to accommodate layering whilst ensuring unrestricted movement during your outdoor pursuits.
- Easy to style – suits our other tweed products perfectly. Waistcoats, hats and trousers available.
- Made in Britain – we’ve been manufacturing this jacket in the U.K for 20+ years.
- All our jackets come with the famous Walker & Hawkes brand stitched on the inside and branded studs.
- Your Noah Jacket will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Dark Sage, and Light Sage.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% mixed fibres.
- Internal padded quilted lining is 100% polyester.
- Wind-stopper sleeve cuffs.
- 2 hand warmer pockets.
- 2 front bellow pockets.
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap enclosure.
- Moleskin trimming around the collar.
- Walker and Hawkes branded studs.
- Reinforced seams on shoulders.
- 70g padding.