Look classy and stay protected with our Hawthorn Jacket.
Expertly crafted for a solid fit.
Colour-matching corduroy features on the pockets, stand-up collar and elbows offer you the effortless style typical of wax jackets. The light padding and waxed shell will help keep you warm and dry whilst exploring the town or countryside.
Made in Britain using the finest wax fabric available – British Millerain Waxed Cotton.
They have been developing fabrics for over 140 years in the UK and have stuck by their values – to create fabrics ‘which would suit a variety of clothing requirements, from the rigours of life in the armed forces to the demands of country pursuits’.
And yes, British Millerain fabric was actually used by troops due to its durability and weather-resistance.
We intend to uphold their values when creating wax jackets from their world-renowned fabric. Combined with our 40 years experience designing and manufacturing wax jackets – we are excited to bring you our most stylish wax jacket to date.
During the colder seasons, it will still sufficiently protect you from wind and rain. Saturated with wax to keep your body nice and dry. The stand-up ribbed corduroy collar, hand-warmer pockets and storm-flaps make sure your skin stays guarded from the winds.
Light padding means you can wear for those mild Autumn and Spring days.
Your Hawthorn Jacket will have a large inside pocket, 2 hand-warmer pockets, and 3 roomy front buttoned pockets so you can securely tuck your things away during your outdoor pursuits. A snap-tab feature on the front hand-warmer pockets allows you to hold the front pocket open for quick access on your shoots or otherwise.
The inner lining is made from 100% cotton with a matching tartan check finish.
Deep colours, matching corduroy trimmings, and the firm build make for a stylish jacket.
We have matching hats available to top off the look. Flat caps, baseball caps and wide-brim hats available. During those frostier days layer with our Merino Wool jumpers for extra warmth and style!
Please use our size guide to accurately measure yourself and help pick out the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes jacket.
Take care of your Waxed products with our Waxed Cotton Dressing. Improving it’s longevity and waterproof capabilities – you’ll not need another jacket in a long time!
- Effortless style – expertly crafted for a premium feel. With deep colours and matching corduroy trimmings.
- Made in U.K.
- Designed with 40+ years experience – we’ve been manufacturing wax jackets for over 40 years,
- 100% British Millerain Waxed Cotton – waxed cotton provided by the originators and leading finishers of the world famous fabric. With 140+ years of experience.
- Waterproof – wax outershell ensures your body is kept dry.
- Lightly padded – padded for warmth.
- Durable – waxed cotton is known as one of the most durable fabrics in the world.
- Functional – multiple roomy pockets and a snap tab for quick access on shoots or otherwise.
- Vintage style – a traditional piece of British attire.
- Matching tartan check lining – made from 100% cotton.
- Easy to style – complete the vintage British look with our selection of clothing. Caps, hats, gilets, jumpers and more available.
- Your Hawthorn Jacket will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Olive, Brown and Black.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell made from 100% British Millerain Waxed Cotton.
- Inner quilted lining made from 100% Cotton Tartan Check.
- Heavy-duty zip with studded flap enclosure.
- Ventilation eyelets.
- 2 hand-warmer pockets with corduroy trim.
- 2 front bellow pockets.
- Note pocket above right front-bellow pocket.
- Studded cuffs.
- Stand-up collar.
- Snap-tab on left pocket for quick access.
- Corduroy trimmings on collar, front-bellow pockets, storm-flap and elbows.
- W&H branded studs.
- 1 large inside pocket.
- Side studded vents.
- W&H embroidery on left pocket flap.