Our Trapper Flat Cap is created from the famous Harris Tweed fabric – hand-woven in the Western Isles of Scotland since the 1800s so you can be assured you are getting top quality fabric.
We design our Trapper Hats to help keep you warm during the cold months with it’s ear-flaps and snug fit. Thankfully, the Harris Tweed fabric allows this hat to be wearable in all seasons due to its lightweight and breathable design. Internal fleece ear flaps can be turned down over the ears and neck for added warmth on chilly days.
- 100% Authentic Harris Tweed – hand-woven in the Western Isles of Scotland. Known as one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world.
- Designed with 20+ years experience – we’ve been designing tweed garments for 20+ years. So you can be assured of excellent craftsmanship.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Eco-Friendly – the sheep grow their woollen fleece back every year so it is a renewable source. Wool is also biodegradable and wool production creates a low amount of carbon emissions.
- Water-Resistant – it is water-resistant as it can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without soaking through. This also helps absorb perspiration to keep you cool during Summer months.
- Solid-feel – as usual, Walker and Hawkes hats give you a deep fit so it feels snug and firm around your head. Be sure to check our size guide.
- Breathable – it’s ability to absorb moisture helps your body’s cooling system.
- UV Protection – wool naturally protects you from UV radiation.
- Resistant to creases and wrinkles – you won’t have to worry about your tweed garment creasing or wrinkling due to its natural elasticity.
- Available in Moss Green, Midnight Blue, Clinton Brown and Gunmetal Grey.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- 100% virgin wool outer shell fabric
- 100% satin internal lining
- Diamond quilted internal lining
- Foldable earflaps
- Removable Harris Tweed seam label