Inner Lining is 100% Polyester lining, with an inner trim band for extra comfort. Outer jacket (shell) is made from 60% wool, 25% polyester, 11% acrylic and 4% composed of other fibres, making this cap of top-quality fabric. Produced to the highest standards by a manufacturer of top quality countrywear and derby clothing. The tweed has been treated with teflon, which acts as a fabric protector, making this product long lasting-lasting protection against oil- and water-based stains, dust and dry soil. Please check our size guide against your cap you wish to purchase.
Derby Tweed Cambridge Flat Cap
- TEFLON-COATED – coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off dirt, stains and other liquids.
- SHOWER-PROOF – teflon-coating and the tweed makes this hat water-resistant.
- DURABLE – tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- EASY TO STYLE – we have a wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breeks.
- DEEP, FIRM FITTING – accurately measure your head to get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.