Experience unparalleled comfort and style.
Our Brookmore Gloves are crafted from thick, warm Derby Tweed with sheep-leather palm.
The genuine leather palm provides a firm grip and adds a touch of refinement. The brushed interior offers a cosy, plush feel that will keep your hands warm on the chilliest days, with an elasticated wristband and adjustable studded strap to ensure a snug, secure fit, keeping out chilly winds and moisture.
Made using top-quality Derby Tweed, we strive to bring you a blazer manufactured to the highest of standards. We have been developing tweed garments for over 20 years, so you can be assured you’re receiving a jacket made by professionals.
The Tweed is twill woven. Twill is a type of textile weave with the yarns packed very closely together, making it thick and tightly woven – resulting in a durable fabric which can withstand wear and tear. This type of weaving can be made in a multi-tone pattern, which has diagonal parallel ribs. The tweed is spun yarn, making it softer and less prone to snagging.
We have also treated the tweed with a Teflon fabric protector. This works like a protective barrier around each fibre of the fabric to help fend off water, dirt and stains – all while not affecting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, colour, or breathability.
The gloves’ versatile design makes them an ideal accessory for any occasion, whether you’re hiking, farming, horse-riding, shooting, or simply looking for a fashion-forward addition to your outerwear collection. So whether in the town or country – our Brookmore Gloves have you covered.
Pair them with our range of matching Derby Tweed garments, including jackets, blazers, waistcoats, and breeks, for a complete look that’s both practical and stylish. Available in four sophisticated shades – Light Sage, Dark Sage, Blue Tweed, and Brown Tweed.
- Shower-proof – Teflon-coated tweed and genuine leather make these gloves water-resistant.
- Windproof – strong stitching and elasticated wristband with studded strap ensures you’re protected from cold winds.
- Durable – tweed is woven extremely tight, so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Genuine leather – sheep leather palm for grip and a touch of class.
- Brushed inside – a comfortable and quality feel for your hands.
- 20+ years experience – we have over 20 years of experience designing tweed garments.
- Easy to style – we have a wide selection of matching derby tweed jackets, blazers, waistcoats and breaks.
- Your Brookmore Gloves will be dispatched quickly and safely.
- Available in Light Sage, Dark Sage, Blue Tweed and Brown Tweed.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell is made from 60% wool, 25% polyester, 15% mixed fibres and 100% genuine sheep leather.
- Internal lining is 100% polyester.
- Elasticated wristband with adjustable studded strap.