Keep your little one’s noggin’ warm with our Colton Cap.
Expertly designed for a firm fit to ensure cold winds are kept out and the cap stays on!
Matches perfectly with our adult version so the whole family can get the classic country look.
Lined with a soft, quilted fabric and an inner trim band to prevent an itchy head from the wool.
The firm-fitting and wool outer shell helps keep your kids’ head warm during colder months. The stitched-down peak helps protect their eyes from the Sun during summer months, along with the lightweight design, your kid can wear the Colton Cap all year round.
Available in Brown, Grey and Beige checkered designs. Complete the country look by combining with our selection of jackets, gilets, breeks and more.
Accurately measure your child and refer to our size guide to get the great fit you expect from W&H.
Dry-clean or hand-wash to preserve the quality of your garment.
- Match the whole family – the Colton Cap matches perfectly with our Braxton Flat Cap for adults.
- Deep, firm fitting – check our size guide to get the perfect fit you expect from a Walker & Hawkes hat.
- 20+ years experience – designed by professionals.
- Quilted lining – a soft inner lining so it feels as good as it looks.
- Suited for all weather – protects you from wind, rain and the sun.
- Soft outer shell – made from a top quality, soft fabric.
- Available in Brown Check, Grey Check and Beige Check.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
- Outer shell is made from 20% wool and 80% polyester.
- Inner lining is 100% quilted polyester.
- Grosgrain sweatband.
- Stitched down peak.